The day started off really great! You slept in until 9 am ..... which allowed Momma and Daddy to sleep in too, YAY! Then you had breakfast and you were off to play group with Momma - we always have a good time. Today however, you didn't want to go in your carseat ...... it was a bit of a fight, but I won once I turned on your baby einstine movie (yes you have your own portbale DVD player hahaha) You LOVE these silly little movies and so we keep buying them! Then once we got to play group you were crawling all over the place playing with the toys - sorry for the bad quality picture, but it was taken with my Iphone (cellphone):
There wasn't as many babies at play group today, maybe because there was a financial guest speaker for the mommys and so not very many mommys were interested.... I dunno just my theory!
Then the day got bad.... I was called into work - yuck- I didn't want to go, but it was easy money so I chose to go. I hate leaving you, but at least I know you are in perfect hands with your Daddy - Daddy loves you so much and I know he is very proud of you!!!! I made Daddy bring you to me on my break and we got a picture together - again it was terrible, taken on my darn phone again!!! hahaha
Love you Screechy !