Today I took you to a photography studio and took pictures of you - I already have thousands - but I cant stop ... I love photography, and well, you are just so darn cute!
Tonight Daddy fed you spaghetti for dinner - you loved it! After dinner you had a bath with momma and then you, me and Daddy sat in your room. You probably dont remember this, but you sat and snuggled with me, while Daddy read you stories - it was a really nice 5 minutes before you got bored and went over to play with your toys :)
Did you know that you already have nicknames? At only 10 months old, we call you so many names that I worry you wont know that your actual name is Koen! Here are the names that we call you (as you will probably see these names in your letters)
1. Screech: You got this nick name from momma, because thats all you did, all the time was SCREECH. So now I am always calling you my little screech or screechy.
2. Bean Boy: This one is from Daddy, because he would always talk to you when you were in my tummy and it has stuck since... we will probably still be calling you this at 16 ..... 20 ... 30 ?!?
3. Cuss: This one is also from Daddy .... you were still in momma's tummy and Daddy said "I cant wait for this little cuss" hahaha we laughed and it stuck with you.
4. Little Boy: This is what momma says to you when you are doing something bad - you hear " Little boy! not in your mouth!" about 30 times a day right now.... you are ALWAYS trying to put crap in your mouth!
Anyways, I love you so much, here is what you look like today at 10 months old (well you will be 10 months old in 6 days):