Little boy, I cannot believe that you are 10 months old in just a couple of days - were does the time go? It seems to be speeding by lightening fast!
You are almost walking.
You crawl really fast now.
You say "Da Da" and "Ma Ma" and "Moo" (which I think is your kitty mufassa) and "NEH" (which is milk/breastfeeding).
You are always trying to undress yourself.... you just love to be naked! haha.
You enjoy baths and swiming at the pool.
You love to eat whatever momma and daddy are eating - you will try anything once!
You make wrestling baby crocodiles look fun and easy compared to trying to change your diaper (that is a whole other blog post in its self!) Daddy and I call it "croc rolling"
You know words and are very clever: when we ask you where is your shark? or where is the sock monkey, or where is the spider, the dog, the kitty, chewy, tava - you know them all ! Its amazing how fast you learn right now!
Today you spent the day with your Daddy - I went back to work. It was a whirl wind for me and I didn't enjoy being apart from you! I only went back for the day and will pick up a casual shift here and there for now - I am a nurse and I work with the elderly who have various forms of dementia. I called Daddy to check on you about 100 times.... I knew you were safe and well looked after 100% with Daddy, but it was the longest we've ever been apart! I made Daddy bring you to me for a visit on my lunch hour and we got to snuggle - at first you didn't even recognize me, HAHAHA! But I love the little look on your face as soon as you noticed me - oh you are the cutest thing in the world! I also got to show you around and show you off - which was fun for me! I am sorry that I dont have a picture - I forgot..... I should've taken a picture of you but I was just so happy to be holding you and seeing you that I completely forgot to take a photo.... darn.