Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day !

Dear Screech,

Today was a SNOW day!

.... and on a side note.... I really can't believe that it is almost the end of February, making you that much closer to my ONE year old - that just seems so bizzare to me: you cant possibly be a one year old in only a few short months!?

Today was play group and it was busy there today, despite the snow warnings everywhere! You had a great time and you love play group - you were a busy boy today, crawling all over the place!
In the top two pictures, thats you crawling after the ball with your little friend Sam (you are the one in the blue, white and green stripped sweater if you cant tell)  You love the balls at play group! Especially the orange spikey one!!!  After play group, you, me and Daddy all went shopping at the grocery store!
I was a bad momma and forgot your hat (not that you would wear it anyways, hahaha) so I gave you my toque to wear to keep you warm - I love you! So, if you are wondering, that is why in a few of the pictures you are wearing an oversized, pink fuzzy toque.... hahaha, its because its your momma's! Funny enough you kept it on your head though.....

Oh my gosh, I am the luckiest woman in the world: I have the 2 most absolutely handsome men in my life!!!! I love you and Daddy so very much, you both mean everything to me. 

We are so very lucky to have Daddy in our lives!

This is what you and your Daddy look like today!
P.S.  You love the snow!
oh and guess what you are looking at in the picture with Daddy?
..... pigeons!