Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blueberry Milkshakes

Koen,

Today you were such a well behaved little boy! Your Grandma came for a visit and we all went out for lunch at a local restaurant.

You usually have a time limit in restaurants - you get bored and want to crawl around and play with toys - but this time, Daddy and I were able to keep you entertained with crayons, paper and blueberry milkshake!

You LOVED the milkshake, HAHAHA, I ordered it for you thinking you might have a few bites but you loved it.

I also ordered a side of sweet potatoe/ginger/carrot soup and it was SOOOO good.... you really loved that too - you are turning out to be a great eater! I couldn't believe how much you ate at lunch - I am not sure where you put it all, but you were a happy little boy and we love you so much!!