Monday, March 21, 2011

Changes

Koen,

Its amazing how much can change in your little life in only a week - The last letter I wrote you was on March 13th .... its only been a week and one day and you now have two front teeth !!! Well, really you have one and a half teeth, because one tooth hasnt really come down all the way... you better not bite me young man!!! hahaha! This is your first tooth - and it is bitter sweet - I wondered when you would get your first tooth and kept peeking in your mouth to see if it is there.... and now that its here, I am sad that you are growing up so fast..... on top of the two teeth coming through, you took 3 BIG steps on your own today !!!! WOW, Daddy and I both saw you do it together and we've never been so darn proud! Also, its so nice to have Daddy back from LasVegas (he was there on work) and home with us - we really missed him.  While he was away, I didnt get to write much, because you consumed every waking moment hahaha! But we had a good time.... I took you out alot, to restaurants and play groups to keep us busy so we didn't miss our daddy too much.  There is this one restaurant that has great food and a little fish pond to keep you busy, you love watching the fishies:
I also took this picture of you, and I just love it, you are sooooo cute!

This is what you and Daddy look like today: