Friday, March 11, 2011

A bit of Everything

Koen,

now momma is in trouble... I really have been slacking! hahaha, so here are two blog posts in one... it will be a bit of a long one, but I will try to tell the story with pictures more than writing:

I dont remember the exact date now, but it was only 3 or 4 days ago... We took you to a big park that is out of town:
You absolutely LOVED the park, and if it had been a bit warmer we would've spent much more time there!
Here is you and Daddy:


Now this is what you did today..... we went to the mall and then daddy came and met us there! I took you to this little play area:

Also, today was a big day for you.... you drank from a straw for the FIRST time.... it was a SMOOTHIE!! hahaha Here is a picture of you and Daddy enjoying your drink :o)