Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY !

Koen,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little love! I cannot believe that you are a ONE year old today.... wow! We made it ! I have so much to type about your birthday party (which we had yestarday, because more people could come that way) and I will post thoes pictures tomorrow!

Today, for your birthday, Daddy and I took you to the Wild Life Rescue Centre, where they rehabiliate birds and animals and release them to the wild once they are able to.  You loved it, you love big birds! and I will post some more pictures of that tomorow!

This is just a little note to tell you how much Daddy and I LOVE you ! We are so proud of you!

Here is what you look like today, on your 1st Birthday:
I see that the date says April 12 .... hahaha it was such a busy day with you that I am only sitting down now, at midnight, to write you this little letter.... so I guess I am not a "day" late hahaha.... oops.... Happy belated Birthday then!